Over a beautiful bay, close to the border of Cork and Waterford, on Ireland’s Ancient East Trail stands one of the best-preserved examples of a Round Tower in the country. Built in the 12th...
- Shops & Galleries
- Ardmore Waters
- Take A Bird’s Eye Trip Along The Cliff Walk In Ardmore, County Waterford
- Everything You Need To Know About The Round Tower In Ardmore And Then Some More!
- Introducing Your Secret Magical Getaway On Ireland’s Stunning Ancient East
- It’s Here: Ireland’s Sensational Ancient East And The Unparalleled Attractiveness Of Ardmore, County Waterford
- Things To Do
- How Ardmore Adds NEW Livelong Adventure Lovers Every Week
- You Won’t Believe Some Of The Remarkable Place-Names You Can Now Discover In Ardmore
- This Year You’ll Fall In Love With Ardmore, Waterford (Again)
- You’re Running Out of Time! Here’s How To Avoid Missing Out On The Cliff Walk
- The 5 Guaranteed Ways To Get To Ardmore Without Getting Totally Lost In Transit
- You’ll Kick Yourself Stupid If You Miss Your Best Chance To Experience The Delightful And Fascinating St Paul’s Church
- You’ll Be Sorry If You Miss “45” – An Amazing Film By Katie Lincoln