Ardmore Open Farm is a family-friendly attraction located just outside the seaside village of Ardmore in County Waterford. The farm allows visitors to interact with animals, play in indoor and outdoor facilities, and learn about farming life. It’s a great option for families visiting Ardmore or the surrounding area.
Attractions & Activities
- Animal interactions – Feed, pet and hold the farm animals including sheep, pigs, goats, rabbits, and ponies.
- Indoor play areas – Large play frames, pedal karts, and a toy tractor zone.
- Outdoor play areas – Tractor-tire playground, pedal go-karts, and jumping pillows.
- Maze – A straw bale maze set up in the summer.
- Farm trail – Walk around the farm and learn about the animals and vegetable patches.
- Large indoor cafe serving home-cooked meals, snacks, and drinks.
- Picnic benches for eating packed lunches.
- Gift shop selling local crafts and souvenirs.
- Restrooms and baby changing facilities.
- Free parking on-site.
Opening Times & Tickets
- Open daily from 10am to 6pm in summer. Weekends only in spring and autumn. Closed in winter.
- Book online for discounted tickets.
Adults ………………………… €13.50 (incl. V.A.T)
Children …………………….. €13.50 (incl. V.A.T)
Children under 24 months free of charge.
2 adults + 2 children .. €52.00 (incl. V.A.T)
2 adults + 3 children .. €64.00 (incl. V.A.T)
2 adults + 4 children .. €76.00 (incl. V.A.T)
Location & Getting There
- Located 5 minutes drive from Ardmore village. Well signposted.
- 15 minutes from Dungarvan and just off the N25 Waterford to Cork road.
- Bus Éireann route 40 stops in Ardmore village.
With both indoor and outdoor play zones, animal interactions, and picnic facilities, Ardmore Open Farm makes for an excellent family day out in Ireland’s Ancient East.